Mickey's Halloween & Christmas Party Rental
Visiting Disney for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Christmas Party?
We are now accepting reservations for the most popular time of the year to rent our strollers!
The Carriage Stroller will have lights and even convert into a bed!
Our strollers are a must have addition to your magical trip!
If your preferred rental date is showing unavailable simply call 407-990-1844 to be placed on the wait list.
- Disney's new stroller size guideline approved!
- Seats up to two children with a height requirement of 22 inches and maximum of 50 inches
- Solar powered carriage lanterns
- Anti-theft trackers
- Parent cup holders
- Retractable seat belts
- Parking Breaks
- Converts into a bed!
- Easy-to-push steering system
- Array of color selections for lights! The lights light up the floor and roof!
- Fairy-tale rims
- Built-in hooks to hold bags and souvenirs
How it works
- Meet us at your selected drop-off location at your scheduled start and return time.
- Select one of the following pickup times 6 PM or 7 PM with return time default to 11 PM. If needing to return earlier than 11 PM simply let us know at drop-off and we would happily accommodate.
- Read our terms and conditions to learn more about rules of use.
Staying at a Disney Resort?
The nearest meeting location to the Disney Bus drop-off is the Contemporary Resort. Once you get off the Disney Bus simply walk towards the Contemporary Resort instead of into Magic Kingdom. This is due to us being unable to drop-off at the Main Gate of The Magic Kingdom.
Staying at an off site Orlando Resort?
Simply meet us at the Transportation and Ticket Center at Magic Kingdom.
The TTC is connected to the Magic Kingdom parking lot and prior to security.
Once you have picked up your Carriage simply enter through security and take the Ferry Boat to the Magic Kingdom main gate.
The Carriage is not permitted to go on the monorail unless you're staying at a monorail access resort.