Princess Carriage - 8 hour rental
How it works
Step 1. Select your preferred date. All reservations are set for eight hours with the option to purchase additional hours for $20 per hour at checkout.
Step 2. Select your preferred Disney park
Step 3. Meet us at the designated drop-off location for the park selected. The Magic Kingdom's designated drop-off area is at the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC).
If you are staying at a monorail-access resort, we are able to drop-off the carriage directly to you at the outside of the main lobby of your resort.
- Seats up to two children up to age 9 (Weight limit is 95 lbs. per child)
- Built-in lights with an array of color choices
- Anti-theft trackers
- Seat to bed conversion
- Cupholders for both children and parents
- Retractable seat belts
- Easy-to-push steering system with hand brakes
- Custom carriage tag for your prince or princess
- Fairytale rims
- Carriage lanterns
- Built-in hooks to hold bags and souvenirs.
- Includes a silk rose for each child (Premium package only)
Drop-off Service Details
- Drop off is at Disney's Magic Kingdom Orlando Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) or at select Disney Resorts.
- Includes tutorial on carriage features
- Roses are not included in drop-off package but can be purchased at checkout or during reservation.
- Choose from either our four-hour or eight-hour time slots.
- Extra hours may be purchased seperately at $20/hour.
- Read our terms and conditions to learn more about rules of use.